A tall scientist tries to make sense. And science, but sense comes first.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hi! Been a while.

Hello! It's been over a week since I last wrote! I'd say it's been because I'm busy, but that's not true. Anyway, lets start updating this, shall we?

Last week, I did nothing at work. I finished watching every episode of Static Shock, that cartoon from Kids WB with the black kid who inhales chemical fumes and gains electrical powers. However, Friday rolled around, and so I had to present a small poster entailing the research I did this summer. Honestly, when the judges came around, I don't remember what I said. I started talking. about 10 minutes later, I remember that I finished talking, and they seemed impressed. I was glad to get that over with, especially because Dr. Cody wasn't there. It's not that he scares me anymore, I just get more nervous talking to people about my work when he's around.

So Friday went well, and the pre-freshmen moved out. It'll be good to see them again in a couple weeks. That evening, I moved my bed over from Perkins to Bennington Hills, where I'll be staying during the school year. The weekend wasn't much more exciting. Well, it kinda was. We moved all of my stuff and Spencer's stuff out of Molly apartment and cleaned it up. The rest of my stuff went off campus, and Spencer took his things to his new apartment down the walk from Molly's.

Other than that, we went out Monday night for dinner, but our favorite restaurant was closed, so we went to a sushi/habachi place for dinner. It was alright, but Korean food is far superior. And today, I got up early, and took the train home! That's right, I'm home until the 29th, when I have to take the bus up and get ready for classes.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment