A tall scientist tries to make sense. And science, but sense comes first.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Feels like it's been a while?

Evening, blog. I've been up since 7:00 AM, and will be leaving campus on the first day of classes at 11:00 PM. I'm simply pooped. My classes are intimidating me, but it's still early, so hopefully it'll wear off.

I miss Orientation week! I did almost nothing, and it was great. We hung out, ate out (I guess spending money on dinner so often got annoying, since I wasn't working.)

Anyway, it was good to see the everyone again, including the prefreshmen, and I found out that I have at least one of them in the First Year Enrichment class that I'm working with! Geez, I thought I'd have more to say, but I'm pretty bad at going into detail. This sucks. Plus I'm tired. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment