A tall scientist tries to make sense. And science, but sense comes first.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hm. Potentially a scheduled posting time?

So this shift I'm working right now is sloooowwwwww. I got here at 5, and there hasn't been a lot to do at all. I actually started to fall asleep before.

So, what has happened this past week? Ummmm...

Classes are going ok. I have a lab report to do for Tuesday, which I will hopefully spend all day tomorrow on, and I have two tests next week before I go home. Yesterday I was running on way too little sleep, and accidentally fell asleep for a little bit of a friends presentation. But the rest of yesterday was great. I'll get back to that later.

Because...: The weekend before that was the COS Winter Gala! Which was tons of fun. I took a friend of mine, and a bunch of us went to dinner at the Korean restaurant. I paid for her, because Molly told me I'd die if I didn't (I wasn't sure! She has a boyfriend! I'm a homewrecker!) After that though, I asked out favorite waiter if he wanted to come play poker at our house yesterday, but he said he couldn't, because he had work. BUT. I got his number! I texted him three days later, and he responded! But we haven't hung out outside a restaurant yet lol. After that, we went to the gala. It was a lot of fun, even though there was a little less people than last year. But it was still a bunch of fun anyway.

This week promptly blew by. Until friday night... we had an Honors COS winter event! We went to this nice restaurant called Philips European, where we were funded for free food. I had a steak covered in black peppercorns, and a mustardish sauce. I even ate some of the broccoli that came with it! After that we went bowling for free for a couple hours, and it was cosmic bowling! Lots of fun, and we got back about 2 hours after the event was planned to end. It was great, and I'm tired today.

Why? Because some freshmen came over this morning to bake a birthday cake for another freshman, and I woke up to let them in and all that, since Tony went to the public market.

That's all for now! Probably write more next Saturday? I won't be at work though, because I'll be home for CHRISTMAS BREAK! It's so great, even for a Jew!

No comments:

Post a Comment